I love the fun projects you share on Living Creative Thursdays and happy to feature a few projects today!
- Ana from Savvylicious Sweets shared these bling out cake pops on Facebook. So pretty!
- I love the drawings that @HerSouthernCharm shares on Instagram.
- Melissa aka jonahbonah on Instgram made a gorgeous chevron bag! Find more goodies in her shop.
- Tamara from Switzerland made Olympic Inspired Fruit Rings. They look tasty.
- A cute photo mantel shared on Instagram by Kimberly Sneed from A Night Owl Blog.
Let’s inspire each other! Make Thursdays a fun sharing day to show off your creative side.
I hope you will participate in Living Creative Thursdays and tell your friends too! The goal is to create community, get to know others and inspire each other with our Creative Living.
Start today! Use the hashtag #LivingCreative or share on my Facebook Page.