You will probably remember my margaritas in a jar for Cinco de Mayo. Well, I’m now a little stuck on drinks in jars.
They are just too cute and easy, that I can’t help myself! So much so, that I made some more with a different type of margarita recipe which I’m sharing today along with some new free party printables.
In Texas, it gets so hot in the summer that you can’t enjoy the outdoors without being in a cold pool. So now is the time when we’re having our outdoor parties and casual gatherings while we have perfect weather and not sweating to death! Last week, with my new favorite margarita recipe in hand, I headed over to my neighbor’s house for a fun girl party.
To give the girls some variety on drinks, I made delicious Blackberry Margaritas. And of course, I designed pretty labels and delivered them in jars!
It’s all about presentation right? I also wanted to try making a drink with fresh fruit for summer.
Walking in a party with a tub of these cute drinks in jars can certainly make you the life of the party! ha!
Blackberry Margaritas Recipe
- 1 ½ cups Sauza® Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 4 cups sparkling blackberry soda (such as IZZE Sparkling Juice in Blackberry flavor)
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- ¾ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup simple syrup
- In a blender, puree 1 cup fresh blackberries with ¾ cup lime juice and ¼ simple syrup. Strain into a cocktail shaker, add the Tequila and ice and shake to chill.
- Pour each jar/glass nearly full with the Blackberry-Lime-Tequila mixture.
- Top with chilled Blackberry soda.
- Add ice, 2-3 fresh whole blackberries and a straw in each glass.
Free Printable Tags
Use a glue dot to stick the circle tag on the lid and tie kitchen twine around for decoration.
Make the drinks ahead of time and store in jars for easy serving.
I’ll leave you with this photo for you to imagine sitting by the pool. Summer will be here before we know it. Are you ready?
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Sauza Tequila Import Company. All opinions about this product are my own. Please drink responsibly! Recipe via Sauza’s website.