Cookie Swap Party Printable Collection

Cookie Swap Party Printable Collection by LivingLocurto.com

I want to host a cookie exchange this year, so I designed a fun Cookie Swap Party Printable Collection!

Cookie Swap Party Printable Collection by LivingLocurto.com

A cookie swap or exchange is easy to plan with these party printables!

Cookie Swap Party Printable Collection by LivingLocurto.com

Invite friends to make one dozen homemade cookies per guest, plus an extra dozen for sampling. Then swap them with each other at a fun gathering. Creating a pretty table is easy with some coordinating dishes and printable labels for the cookies!

Cookie Swap Party Printable Collection by LivingLocurto.com

Cookie Swap Party Printable Collection by LivingLocurto.com

Make sure your guests share their cookie recipes. Have some coordinating recipe cards available if they don’t bring their own.

Cookie Swap Party Printable Collection by LivingLocurto.com - Cookie Exchange

Ask everyone to bring a container or box to take home their stash of cookies. If they forget, have some cute paper plates and large Ziplock bags ready for them. Decorate them with ribbon and cute tags.

Cookie Swap Party Printable Collection by LivingLocurto.com - Cookie Exchange

The fun part is you’ll have a bunch of great cookies to share with friends or just eat yourself! Yum!

Cookie Swap Party Printable Collection by LivingLocurto.com - Cookie Exchange

The Cookie Swap Printable Party Collection Includes:

• 5 x 7 Invitation (with customizable text fields)
  • Cookie Labels
  • Sign to use for a centerpiece or door sign.
  • 3 x 5 Recipe Cards
  • 2″ Circle Tags (two designs)

Exclusive Printable – Cookie Swap Printable Party Collection

• Download this printable party collection in my Exclusive Membership Area. (This link takes you to more information about my membership section, then you can join for lots of great designs including this one!)
  • For use with the Free Adobe Acrobat Reader. For personal use only. * Members Log In Here.

Exclusive Party Printable Designs and more from Amy at LivingLocurto.com!

© 2012-2013 LivingLocurto.com   See right-hand sidebar for terms.

Need some great cookie ideas? Check out these recipes:

About Amy Locurto

Amy is a creative mom of two and graphic designer. When she's not working on Living Locurto, she's busy designing Printable Party Supplies and working on I Heart Faces, her photography blog. Find Amy on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram.

Comments

1. Any chance you will be offering these again this year? We are doing our first cookie swap!!

2. Could you send me the link to these also….they are adorable!

3. Daphne Sampson says:

Would love to have these printables for my upcoming swap. Could you send me a copy of them.

4. Is there another way to get these printables? They don’t come up in facebook when I click on the link.

5. Pamela Littleton says:

Is there an email version of this so I can download the cookie exchange free package?

6. Hi Amy
    I don’t do face book, however I would like to download your free cookie exchange printables. Could you e-mail a link to me so that I can do the download? Thanks!

7. I can’t get this to download at all – it just sort of “hangs up”. Even updated Acrobat but still nothing happens.

8. Laura Perere says:

i wish it would let me download them, but it’s not. :(
    thanks for offering these & please let us know when it’s working again. thanks!

9. Hi there! I love your blog and products! I did try to download your cookie swap freebie, but it will not complete the download, giving an error message that the file is damaged. I would love to know when it’s working, so I could try again – thank you!

10. I followed all the links on Facebook and liked you=–but I just get a blank page when I try to download the cookie swap printables. How do I get it to work??

11. so cute! RT @livinglocurto Get Your #Free Cookie Swap Party Printables. http://t.co/oBKpBQ3M

12. if you haven't sent out #fbcookieswaps yet..use this: RT @livinglocurto Get Your #Free Cookie Swap Party Printables. http://t.co/eYrqRpY4

13. Get Your #Free Cookie Swap Party Printables. http://t.co/STeFG690

14. Please bring them back for 2011 …pretty please!

15. Please bring them back for 2011 … pretty please! :)

16. Hi…
    I thought the printables were going to be available at the end of Nov, but I just checked back today the update says that they will not be available until Nov 2012. Is there any way to get the printables?

Lacy

17. Is there a way to get the cookie swap printables in 2011? Please make them available!

18. LOVE these ideas! I am having a swap next month and want to make that cute centerpiece.

19. I already receive your newsletter, will be hosting a cookie swap and would love the printables, how can I get them?

20. Would love to get my hands on this printable for a Holiday Kids Cookie Swap that I am hosting!

21. anyway to get this printable,
    thanks
    jess

22. Marta Mercado says:

Felicitaciones por su blog es mi favorito. Tengo problemas para descargar este de cookies y deseaba saber si podia decir que ora forma tengo para hacerlo.

Gracias y exito!

23. Antonella says:

Hi Love this design am I missing something b/c I can’t seem to find the link to print the ideas.

Thanks

24. Is there a way that you can download if you are already registered?

25. Margaret says:

These are SO cute! I signed up for the email updates and got the butterflies. I’d really like the cookie swap set. Any way to make that happen? :)
    Thank you!!

26. Is there anyway to still get this cookie printable? I got the butterflies and in my email came thank you notes. I LOVE the cookie swap one!! So happy to have found your site just bought the lego party yesterday for my son!! Wish you had dinosaurs for my other boy.

27. They are awsome!! Did you use photoshop to make them? Can you teach me pleaseee?

Tks

28. Amy, yhank you for sharing these! I’m sugared out but still have cookie exchanges this week. So, I’ve looking for some cookie inspiration. So, I’ve got a cookie linky up on my blog, I’d love it if you would come add these so my readers can all try them out! http://www.gourmetmomonthego.com/2010/12/12-days-of-christmas-cookies.html

29. Amy…thank you soooo much for these awesome printables!!
    they will work perfectly for our church Christmas cookie exchange!! ?7sisters…

30. Use these for your cookie exchange party http://bit.ly/eliIXm http://fb.me/Nv9FlVpe

Trackbacks

Hide me
    Sign up now for Free Printables, Recipes and More Fun Ideas Right to Your Inbox!
    Name: Email:
    Show me
    Living Locurto is a participant in affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by advertising and linking to products.