Bubbles are in the house!!! I hope you like this new “Bubble Theme” printable party pack available in the shop now!
Choose from two color schemes.
I’ll be adding bubble girl centerpieces to the shop soon along with some “real party” photos!
Try these party ideas for a bubbly good time!!
- Do the giant Bubble Experiment by Stephen Spangler.
- Make Martha Stewart’s idea for Bubble Wrap Party Favor Bags.
- Hang Bubble Balls with this fun idea from Martha Stewart.
- Make water bottle bubbles from How Does She?
- Pipe cleaners make great bubble blowers. Let the kids make their own shapes as an activity.
- Have a carpet of bubble wrap on the floor to entertain kids when they show up.
Make homemade bubbles:
Stephen Spangler says the best bubble solution is
- Dawn dish soap (not anti-bacterial), distilled water and a tiny bit of Glycerin (optional- you can find this at pharmacies).
Martha Stewart says the best bubble solution is
- 10 cups water to 4 cups dish-washing liquid, plus 1 cup Karo corn syrup.
[ad#Google Ad- 200 image]