Star Wars Free Printable Tags & Stickers

Free Printable Star Wars Lego Tags

If you have a Star Wars Lego lover like I do, then they will love you forever by printing these free Star Wars Lego Tags!

I laminated these tags for school backpacks. Laminate, punch a hole in the top, add a ribbon and you’ll be set.

You can also customize them by adding your child’s name. Just click in the white space and a customizable text box should appear.

Free Printable Star Wars Lego Tags

Print these “Property of” labels on sticker paper and use on books, note books or lunch boxes.

Free Printable Star Wars Lego Tags

Download the free printables:

Star Wars Tags

Star Wars Property of Stickers

©2009-2013 LivingLocurto.com • Please read the terms of use in my sidebar. Do not use for commercial purposes.

** Click here for a  huge list of Free Back to School Printables **

About Amy Locurto

Amy is a creative mom of two and graphic designer. When she's not working on Living Locurto, she's busy designing Printable Party Supplies and working on I Heart Faces, her photography blog. Find Amy on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram.

Comments

1. Pixiedust Ludyvine says:

Brilliant idea, I'd love to see one for girls as well, my daughter is a huge fan of legos, she's love one of them ;)

2. EnidJane Tapiz Gonzalez says:

LOVE THIS SIDE ?

3. Alana Cacciatori says:

love it! always looking for lunch box love and name tags! thank you!

4. Tammy Seidenglanz-Dehay says:

haha thet is cool.

5. Brilliant, thank you. I will use these for the party bag tags.

6. Congratulations! I featured your printables on my blog. Stop by and grab your “I’ve Been Featured” button and display it proudly on your blog!

7. Aubrey Fiore Hierholzer says:

Your printable tag isn't coming up. I can only get the stickers to go to a download file. Is there another link to the tag? I love these, and you made some lego fanatics extremely excited to have tags on their bags (if I can get the download).

8. Georgina says:

Hi loving you star wars stickers, was also hoping to print the star wars tags with my sons name on, but can’t see to find a link to do this. I have printed some of the stickers and think these are fab. Please can you help me with the tags?
    Thanks

9. Hi Amy,
    I love your site and have printed items from it for my kids and their classmates before. I’d like to print the LEGO Star Wars stickers. Can you tell me what size stickers to use?
    Thanks so much,
    Amy M.

10. Hi. Thank you fort his wonderful tag! When I type in 2 lines, it prints out the plus sign on the side. The only way it doesn’t appear is if I only type in first name (1 line). I can’t seem to figure out how to get rid of the plus sign when printing. Am I doing something wrong? Thank you!!

11. The star wars tags are so cute! When I try to enter the names, it automatically changes all 4 images to that name. Is there a way to do 4 different names on one sheet?

12. Thank you so much! I made a bookmark for my son out of the tag!

13. Its like you learn my thoughts! You appear to grasp so much approximately this, such as you wrote the e book in it or something. I feel that you could do with a few percent to pressure the message home a bit, however instead of that, that is great blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

14. Hi Jenna & Carrie,

could you please tell the answer to the question above??? I am also having trouble printing the different names on each tag.

Thank you!!!

15. I’m preparing for a library program. This is beyond AWESOME!!

16. Do you have anything like this for Batman?? These are so cute!

17. Where is a good place to get these laminated if I don’t own a laminator?

18. Yes, Please! The girls should be able to have one, too!!!

19. I used these as desk tags for my 1-3 grade students. You are a hero!

20. Love these printable tags! My son is turning 6 and having a star wars party and I’d love to print these for the kids but I can’t get them to open up. Is there any way you can email the image to me?

21. Is there any way you could add Princess Leia to one? I would LOVE to use these for our Valentine’s this year. Thanks so much. Your site is great!

22. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE THESE!!! Appreciate you!

23. This is amazing!! I just did a name tag for my 5 year old’s lunch box. I cannot wait for him to see it in the morning! Thanks for making me his hero for the day :)

24. Anonymous says:

Thank you so much for these, they are fabulous and really help in my plan not to spend much this christmas – I already have a laminator so they’ll make a great stocking addition for my son!

25. Hi Amy.
    I just wanted to thank you sincerely for the Lego Star Wars printables. My nephew is SO into them right now. I created a book for him and included them in it. I’m going through the book on my blog right now and just added the Star Wars page, making sure to add a link back to both this post and your your blog. Thanks again…love your blog!

26. zalyndia powell says:

Thank you so much for these. They are adorable, but I must say I know a couple disappointed girls because there isn’t a Princess L!

Trackbacks

1. Lego Star Wars

StarWars Free Printable Tags & Stickers | Living Locurto | Party Ideas, Printables & Crafts | DIY Lifestyle Blog

2. deborah dolen aromatherapy books

3. colèRe says:

colèRe

Living Locurto is a participant in affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by advertising and linking to products.