The moon was bright last night while we walked around the neighborhood looking at Halloween decorations.
I found this on our walk!! Spooky…
Come back for my Halloween Party starting Oct. 19th to see how my neighborhood goes all out for Halloween. It’s crazy around here. Those skulls were just a tiny section of someone’s yard.
I hope you join in on the fun. We want to see cute, crafty, scary and just plain weird Halloween posts! I will attempt to have Mr. Linky available to make things easy. You can link as many posts as you like and have more chances of winning a prize! If you don’t have a blog, you can email me your entries. Contest winners announced on Oct. 31st!
- Best Original Costume FYI: I’m a sucker for family themes and funny pet costumes!
- Creepiest Yard Decor Does not have to be yours, take a photo of your neighbor’s yard if it’s good!
- Most Creative Party Idea This includes recipes, decor, games and crafts.
- Most BOOtiful Halloween Design This includes party invitations, cards and scrapbook pages.
- Most Bewitching Halloween Photo As long as it’s Halloween themed… anything goes!
Contest Rules: All entries must be something you produced, not a photo from a magazine or book. Family friendly entries only.
***If you have a product you would like to donate as a prize, please contact me.
Check out some of my previous Halloween posts. You don’t want to miss a thing!
Living Locurto …. the ramblings of a creative mom.
Want to see what fun I’ve been having lately? Read this!
Click below to subscribe to Living Locurto.