I have high hopes of taking time to be crafty this Fall. Here are a few things on my list to make.
My door is dark wood. It’s always a challenge to get something to stand out. Maybe if the ribbon is really bright orange it will work. Love the feathers. I can only use these outside… Rocky LOVES to eat feathers then proceed to throw up on my rug. A favorite pastime of my cat.
These are stickers on the ornaments. What a cute idea!
- Sheet crepe paper: orange and black
- 1-inch-diameter circle punch
- Orange construction paper
- Crafts glue
- Cut 2- and 3-inch-wide strips of orange and black crepe paper long enough to fit around the lampshade.
- Fold each strip lengthwise, and using scissors, cut slits 1/2 inch apart to make the fringe.
- Glue the fringes in place on the shade.
- Punch orange paper circles and adhere to the shade with glue.
Use double-sided tape instead of crafts glue if you plan to use the lampshade post-Halloween.
Ideas and photos via Better Homes & Gardens
What crafts are you are planning to make for Fall?
Leave a comment and let me know about your plans!
Want more Halloween craft ideas? Check out Rachel’s Halloween Roundups at One Pretty Thing